Week 1: June 1 – June 4 (No camp Monday, May 31)
Week 2: June 7 – June 11
Week 3: June 14 – June 18
Week 4: June 21 – June 25
Week 5: June 28 – July 2
Week 6: July 6 – July 9 (No camp Monday, July 5)
Week 7: July 12 – July 16
Week 8: July 19 – July 23
Week 9: July 26 – July 30
Camp Day: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Before Care: 8:00 - 9:00 am
After Care: 4:00 - 6:00 pm
Camp 2021 Fees
(Fees do not include early registration discounts.)
December 1 - 15:
Early Bird Registration for Current Preschool Families
December 16 - 31:
Early Bird Registration Open to the Community
Grades K-8: $315 per Person per Week*
Grades K-8 Inclusion: $415 per Person per Week
Grades Special Needs/Tikvah: $415 per Person per Week
*fee does not include early registration discounts
Before Care (8:00 am - 9:00 am):
$15 per Person per Week
After Care (4:00 pm - 6:00 pm):
$30 per Person per Week
Extra Camp T-shirts:
$15 per Shirt
All campers will pay a $50 non-refundable registration fee.
Sign up now and only pay a $50 registration fee and a $45/week non-refundable deposit. This deposit will be applied to your child’s total camp tuition. If you drop weeks before April 29, 2021 you will be refunded all payments except the registration fee and weekly deposit.
- Before February 4: At the time of registration pay the deposit of $45/week. Then you will pay monthly installments on the 5th of February, March, April and May.
- February 5 - March 4: At the time of registration pay the deposit of $45/week and 25% of your tuition. Then you will pay monthly installments on the 5th of March, April, and May.
- March 5 - April 4: At the time of registration pay the deposit of $45/week and 50% of your tuition. Then you will pay monthly installments on the 5th of April and May.
- April 5 - May 4: At the time of registration pay the deposit of $45/week and 75% of your tuition. Then you will pay your balance on May 5.
- May 5 - End of Summer: At the time of registration your tuition will be due in full
Payment in full is due May 5, 2021. Enrollment after May 5, 2021, must be paid in full, at time of registration. Refunds: Camp fees are not refundable after May 5, 2021.
Register early and save! The earlier you register the more you save. Register before December 31 and save $15 a week!
Sibling Discount: Receive 5% off your tuition for the 2nd sibling and each additional (sibling with the lesser number of weeks or fee per week) when you register before May 21, 2021. The 5% sibling discount will be applied to the last payment on May 5, 2021.
Once you’ve registered your child for camp, we know there might be a need to reduce weeks as your summer plans unfold.
Prior to March 15: reduce weeks and receive a refund for any money paid for camp minus the registration fee and $45 deposit per week
March 16 - April 28: reduce weeks and receive a refund for any money paid for camp minus the registration fee and $45 deposit per week plus pay a $15 fee per change in weeks
After April 29: no refund for reduced weeks
Once you’ve registered your child for camp, we know there might be a need to change weeks based around how your summer plans unfold.
Prior to March 15: Change weeks without penalty
March 16 - Beyond: $15 fee per change in weeks
Camp Shalom Closure Policy
This policy addresses the financial implications of closure of our Camp Shalom Program. A short-term closure is defined as four to ten consecutive days of closure. A prolonged closure is defined as more than ten consecutive days of closure.
- If your child is impacted by a single group or entire program short-term closure, a credit will be placed on your JCC account for the fourth through tenth day of closure.
- If your Camp Shalom group or the entire program requires a prolonged closure, all monies paid, but the $50 registration fee, will be available as a refund to your original form of payment within 12 weeks.
- If Camp Shalom is forced to close prior to the start of camp, all monies paid, but the $50 registration fee, will be available as a refund to your original form of payment within 12 weeks.
Current health forms, the Florida State HRS-H Form 3040 and the Florida certificate of immunization 680 Part A, are available from your pediatrician and must be on file in the camp office. For the health and safety of all campers and staff, campers will not be permitted to attend camp without a completed medical examination and required paper work.